Sale AeroShell Grease 33MS
U.S. Approved MIL-G-21164D
British Approved DEF STAN 91-57
French Equivalent DCSEA 353/A
NATO Code G-353
Joint Service Designation XG-276
The benefits of Grease 33MS include:
• Improved anti-wear and corrosion resistance over AeroShell Grease 17, which may result in longer component lives and reduced maintenance costs.
• It is fully compatible with AeroShell Grease 33, so reduces the risks and problems associated with misapplication.
• Load carrying and EP properties equal to that of the well established AeroShell Grease 17.
• Fully approved to MIL-G-21164D.
• A direct alternative to AeroShell Grease 17 but when changing from (clay-based) ASG 17 to (Li-complex based) ASG 33MS, the normal rules on grease changing should be applied.
Download MSDS AeroShell Grease 33ms
HIGH PERFORMANCE GREASES AND HYDRAULIC FLUIDS
Left Wheel Bearing and Right Axle
Out of AeroShell Grease 17
Modified Left Axle Nut
Fit Left Main Gear Leg
AeroShell Grease 33MS is the newest addition to the lineof
AeroShell Grease 33 is a synthetic multi-purpose airframe grease composed of lithium complex thickened synthetic base oil for enhanced corrosion inhibition and load-carrying ability. AeroShell Grease 33MS is particularly suitable for lubricating heavily loaded sliding applications.
OUR BEST OFFER!